Fine Cut Bodies proudly presents La Petite Excite, a freeware harmonic exciter plugin effect available in VST and AU format for both Windows and MAC OS.
Fine Cut Bodies alias Attila Fodor is a music producer with more than 15 years of experience in sound design, coding, music composer for films and TV shows, performer & DJ and much more. He also teach students at Budapest School of Music Technology about digital technology and basic sound design paradigms.
Back to his latest plugin, La Petite Excite can be used to give some extra shine to your sounds, to bring out and enhance certain frequencies. For example the “Low” and “High” knobs can be used to increase or decrease the volume of these two frequencies.
- Input – Scales the amount of incoming signal fed through the device (default: 0)
- Low – Level of phase corrected low frequencies (default: 0)
- High – Level of phase corrected high frequencies (default: 0)
- Cv – Adds ducking to the ‘ High ’ parameter (default: 0)
- Noise Floor – Add some low level noise to the signal (default: off)
- Output – Both the ‘L ow’ and ‘H igh’ parameters will rise the signal level, so you can
compensate those (default: 0)
La Petite Excite is available for free download via FineCutBodies.com in 32-bit / 64-bit VST, AU plugin formats. “Click the picture to download” the plugin. To continue the download process you must enter your email address and subscribe to FineCutBodies newsletter. After that you will receive the download link to your email address. Also on the official page (link listed below) you can watch the La Petite Excite demo video.
More Details/Download: La Petite Excite
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Build Your Own PC For Music Production – Buyer’s Guide
Best PC Computer Setup For Music Production (Budget $1000)
Is It Bad to Use Music Loops as Music Producer?
LEVIATHAN TRILOGY BUNDLE