Tritik has released Krush, a free bitcrusher VST/AU/AAX audio plug-in effect for Windows and MAC users.
Krush is a lively bit-crusher and a bit more.
Krush plugin combines the crispy taste of the digital realm with the warmth of its drive stage and analog modeled resonant filters using its bit crushing and downsampling algorithms. You can quickly add extra life to your sound via a modulation section where you can modulate and tweak any parameter. Krush can produce a wide range of sound, from the dirtiest digital effects to crunchy modulated colors.
Krush also provides a useful collection of 25 factory presets to give you instant results.
Check below the developer’s list of key features for Krush:
- Crunchy drive stage
- Bit depth reduction
- Sample rate reduction
- Analog modeled resonant filters (low-pass and high-pass)
- Free or tempo-synced modulation speed
- 4 modulation waveforms
- Modulation depth for every parameter
- File based preset system
- Access through menu or browser
- Presets ‘freezer’ for safe recall
- Copy/paste current state using the system clipboard
- Fully resizable interface!
- Clean and intuitive
- Tooltips and preferences in English, French, Portuguese or Spanish
Krush bitcrusher effect plugin is available for free download via Tritik website. It can be used on both Windows and Mac OS systems – VST / AU / AAX format.
More Details: Krush
LATEST BLOG POSTS
How To Use MIDI Loops In Music Production
Build Your Own PC For Music Production – Buyer’s Guide
Best PC Computer Setup For Music Production (Budget $1000)
Is It Bad to Use Music Loops as Music Producer?
7 Best Free Guitar VST Plugins For Producers
How To Make Basic Drum Tracks Inside FL Studio