Rigid Audio has released KONTAKT GUI Maker (KGM) BETA for Windows.
With KONTAKT GUI Maker you can design interfaces for your KONTAKT instruments with a breeze. You only have to drag and drop pictures onto the working area, and “KGM” will generate a KONTAKT-ready script file within seconds. KONTAKT GUI Maker can become an indispensable tool for everyone who is creating and developing instrument libraries for KONTAKT.
The biggest advantage of creating GUI elements for KONTAKT libraries with KGM is the time you save.
The BETA already supports:
- Buttons, switches, knobs and sliders.
- Manipulating width, height, min, max & default values, unit value, name, automation name, automation, help text, persistency.
- Drag and drop items from the library to the project.
- Exporting to a KONTAKT-ready script file (done automatically).
- Image animation preview when hovering over an item in the library.
- Scrolling through image animation frames using the mouse wheel.
- Green lines appear when items are aligned with each other (horizontally or vertically).
- Zooming into the window for precise movement of UI elements.
- UI control information when hovering over an item with the mouse.
My guess is that if this software will reach maturity will greatly change the current market ok Kontakt libraries. More and more producers and designers will be able to create their own sound libraries for Kontakt, faster and hassle free. The future sounds good, as the developer already announced some big updates until the official release!
You can now pre-order the KONTAKT GUI Maker and get the BETA version for Windows right away! (The OSX version will follow soon).
NOTE: Your order involves both the Windows and OSX version.
More Details: KONTAKT GUI Maker