IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Field, a pocket-sized digital stereo microphone for Apple’s range of Lightning-compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
Designed to be used for both video and audio recordings, it features a patent-pending rotatable enclosure that you can easily position for the best stereo image in both landscape and portrait orientations. Now you can capture pristine sound no matter whether you’re recording a rehearsal or a concert, capturing audio for videography, acquiring audio for a music project, recording instruments while on the move, saving a lecture or speech or creating your next viral video hit — iRig Mic Field lets you create accurate and faithful field recordings in any imaginable context.
- Digital stereo field-recording mic that connects to iOS devices via the Lightning port
- Lightweight and pocketable design
- Rotates 90° for optimal audio/video positioning and locks in place with comfortable to use controls
- Great for music recording, video shoots or any field recording application
- Integrated headphone output for immediate real-time audio monitoring
- Gain control and multicolor LED indicator for easy and accurate level adjustion
- 2 high-quality cardioid electret condenser capsules
- 24-bit, 44.1 – 48 kHz A/D conversion
- Elegant design with black finish
Rig Mic Field will be available priced at $99.99/€79.99 (excluding taxes) from music and electronics retailers worldwide in October 2014.
More Details: iRig Mic Field
LATEST BLOG POSTS
How To Use MIDI Loops In Music Production
Build Your Own PC For Music Production – Buyer’s Guide
Best PC Computer Setup For Music Production (Budget $1000)
Is It Bad to Use Music Loops as Music Producer?
7 Best Free Guitar VST Plugins For Producers
How To Make Basic Drum Tracks Inside FL Studio
FUTURE DARK SOUL
DARK DEEP TECH