Their forthcoming virtual synthesizer will bring a new nice looking and easy to use user interface and a huge collection of professionally created sound presets.
Icarus is a ‘3D wavetable synth’, allowing you to cross-blend waveforms, with an additional dimension for morphing. Its powerful audio engine is able to reproduce all important synthesizer sounds. Icarus can create amazing sounds with lots of dynamic expression and movement, mainly impossible to create them with other virtual synthesizers.
- 3D wavetable synthesizer: Wavetables can be morphed in several dimensions
- Powerful and flexible sound engine with true stereo architecture
- High-end sound quality with low CPU requirement
- Easy to use interface with direct visual feedback makes tweaking accessible to everyone
- Huge sonic range
- Unique signature sound: Lots of exclusive sounds which are not possible with other synthesizers
- Perfect for modern, as well as all other music styles
- Over 1000 sounds by professional designers
- Patch browser and flexible preset management
- New resynthesis method, which is easy to use and quickly gives good results
- Modular effect section with 53 effects
- High-quality vocoder with 1024 bands
- 3 oscillator blocks, each offering up to 10 stereo oscillators, which can play hypersaws, unison, stacks or chords
- Wavetables can be morphed with 54 different modes (FM, PWM, formant, phase distort, sync, …)
- All morph modes can be combined with any kind of wavetable or hypersaw
- Wavetable editor with many features
- A wavetable generator can create completely new wavetables
- Waveforms can be painted using the mouse
- Additive spectrum editor
- Import and export of wavetables/waveforms from other synthesizers
- Dual multi-mode filter section with 62 filter types and 9 distortion types
- Programmable arpeggiator with advanced features like chords, glides, swing & shuffle
- Fast and punchy envelopes
- LFOs with audio-rate modulation speed and BPM sync
- Flexible mod matrix
- Midi learn support
- Dynamic micro tuning to enhance chords
- Customizable user interface with 40 colors schemes
Icarus work on Max OSX 10.5 or higher and also on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, being provided as 32 bit VSTi, 64 bit VSTi, 32 bit AU, 64 bit AU, plugin formats, also as a standalone application for PC.
Icarus will be available starting with this summer (2016).
More Details: Icarus