The Gigboard comes in a compact, roadworthy design. A quad-core processor and exclusive Eleven® HD Expanded ™ DSP software are said to produce versatile, realistic-sounding amp, cabinet, microphone and effects modeling. Whether guitarists are looking for classic and warm vintage amp sounds with natural tube distortion, wide ambient stereo delay textures with infinite feedback or heavy djent tones – with the HeadRush Gigboard this should be easily possible.
The roadworthy housing is made of steel and all connections for the wiring are located on the back of the case, so the setup on the stage seems tidy. The HeadRush Gigboard has very useful and high-performance functions for the stage, including very bright and assignable color LEDs that indicate the status of each footswitch rig. You can quickly create setlists for gigs via drag & drop.
The heart of the HeadRush pedal board is the 7-inch touch display. This allows a simple, intuitive and fast operation, according to the manufacturer. Through the simple workflow already familiar from smartphones and tablets, you can get fast results when creating and editing rigs by touching, swiping, and dragging and dropping. The large and clear display gives crystal clear feedback during live performance. Especially if you change the sound in hands-free mode with the footswitches.
- Exclusive custom-designed quad-core DSP system
- Powered by Eleven® HD Expanded™ DSP software
- Realistic and responsive amp, mic and FX modeling
- Gapless preset switching with reverb/delay tail spillover
- 7” high-resolution display with intuitive touch interface
- Hands-free edit mode for quick on-the-fly live editing
- Road-ready steel chassis; 4 footswitches with dedicated color LEDs
- Record and reamp via USB with quality up to 24-bit/96KHz
- Load your own custom impulse response files
- Looper has 20 minutes of record time, with peel feature
The HeadRush Gigboard is available now, the recommended retail price is 699 Euro,
More Details: HeadRush Gigboard