Eventide Audio has released H3000 Band Delays, a new multi-effect plugin that can be used to generate standard delays, filtering, stereo-widening or even killer rhythmic effects.
The main feature of this plugin is that you can pick any separate frequency of any sound and process each freq band as you need. You can instantly manipulate up to 8 voices by frequency, resonance, delay time, filter type, panning and volume. Also you can use this plugin to build complex movement using the “H3000 Function Generator”.
Another important feature is that the H3000 Band Delays is capable to play an effect like an instrument and you can automate or manipulate every parameter in real time via MIDI.
- 8 voices, each of which can be altered by frequency, resonance, filter type, delay time, volume and panning.
- Route a MIDI keyboard to the plugin to play the filters as musical notes.
- Assign the H3000 Function Generator to several parameters to create movement and bring life to drums and stringed instruments.
- Filters assignable as band pass, low pass, high pass, all pass, or notch filter.
- Beat grid gives visual representation for creating unique rhythms from your sound.
- Includes presets from original H3000 hardware in addition to many new inspiring choices.
- MixLock keeps the wet/dry mix of the effect static as you scroll through presets or user-defined snapshots.
The H3000 Band Delays from Eventide Audio will fit perfectly in any music producer or sound designer arsenal to bring more life to drums, vocals and even to create timed rhythmic delays that sync to tempo or to build complex textures. Remixes enthusiasts can use this plugin to add more flavor to drums and even to use it in real time.
H3000 Band Delays is available in VST, AAX, AU plugin format for both Microsoft Windows 7+ and Apple OS X 10.7+.
Note that the H3000 Band Delays is also part of the Anthology X bundle, available at Eventide Audio website.
More Details: H3000 Band Delays