Waves has released H-Reverb, a new reverb plugin based on innovative Finite Impulse Response reverberation technology that allow you to create deeper reverb tails.
H-Reverb includes an impressive library of artist presets from the industry’s leading mixing engineers, as well as presets inspired by vintage and modern classics. These presets may be the perfect space you’re looking for, or simply the perfect point to start from.
- Resonant filter sweeps for creating innovative reverb effects
- EQ and dynamics module for compression, ducking and de-essing
- ADA analog modeling and drive control
- Artist presets from the industry’s leading mixing engineers
- Full buildup timing and shaping
- Pre-delay BPM sync
- Support for full 5.1 channel surround setups
- Quick reference button
- User-friendly GUI with collapsible version
More Details: H-Reverb by Waves
In the video below you can see H-Reverb plugin in action, explained by producer/engineer Yoad Nevo (Sia, Pet Shop Boys, Jem):