Steinberg launches Groove Agent 4, a new complete drum workstation that combines three specialist rhythm modules in one: craft dazzlingly authentic drum tracks, produce dancefloor-filling beats and design slinky percussive grooves with a dedicated Agent for each task.
Groove Agent 4 features:
- Complete virtual drum workstation including three specialist Agents for drums, beats and percussion — combinable in four slots.
- Huge library including over 22,000 samples and more than 3,800 grooves and patterns for any contemporary music style.
- Acoustic Agent virtual drummer with stunningly detailed drum kits for unmatched realism.
- Beat Agent drum sampler for electronic music production including advanced slice editing and automatic drum hit recognition.
- Percussion Agent with more than 20 instruments to complete your virtual rhythm section.
- Full pattern editor for groove editing on the fly.
- Style Player plays in the desired complexity and intensity, generates auto fills and much more.
- Jam mode creates immediate backing tracks, including intro, fills and ending.
- Integrated mixing board with high-end audio effects for flexible control over all aspects of your drum sound.
- Advanced Cubase integration with drag and drop, full automation and automatic drum map exchange.
Groove Agent 4 is available for 179 EUR starting from August 20th, 2014.
More Details: Groove Agent 4