Illformed Glitch 2, is a VST Plugin Effect for Windows, MAC, and Linux capable to give more effects to your sounds in music production.
Glitch 2 is an audio effect plugin for Windows (VST), Mac (VST and AU) and Linux (VST), available in both 32-bit and 64-bit formats. Featuring a new and improved sequencer which can play multiple effects simultaneously, with the ability to trigger unique scenes from every note on your keyboard, Glitch 2 can be as gentle or as brutal as you like. Add the occasional splash of retrigger or stretcher to single hits within your drum loops, or fill the entire sequencer with random effect blocks for a totally chaotic trip down the digital rabbit hole… the choice is yours!
Glitch 2 Features:
- Each program consists of 128 scenes that can be triggered via MIDI notes. Each scene has its own unique sequencer pattern, timing, and effect settings, allowing you to create tons of unique variations for every moment in your song, all ready to go at the press of a key!
- Multi-lane sequencer allows many effects to be played simultaneously, to create interesting layered sounds.
- Improved sequencer timing controls to better match your groove and song structure.
- Intuitive pattern editor with drag-drop. Draw, erase, resize, split and join blocks with ease.
- 9 cheeky little effect modules designed to slice, dice, chop, screw, twist, turn and mangle your sounds into radical new forms.
- Tempo-synced effects can easily be dialled into precise musical timings such as 16th notes, 8th note triplets, and so on.
- Filter, mix, pan, and volume controls on each module, to help shape and fine-tune the output.
Randomize, Mutate, Glitch!
- Randomize and Mutate functions can be found at almost every level. Mutate a single effect to get slightly different parameter variations, or instantly Randomize everything in the entire scene to create unexpected, chaotic, and inspiring results!
Glitch 2 VST (32/64bit, VST/AU) is available for 49.95 EUR + VAT.