FXpansion has announced Geist 2 a streamlined environment to sculpt and create your own custom beats. Combining deep sample manipulation, modulation and arrangement capabilities for a fast and intuitive workflow. Geist 2 was designed so nothing will get in the way of your creativity.
Being equally at home as a triggered sample player, loop machine, performance beatbox, production station or all of the above at once Geist 2 can be your one stop shop for creating those sick beats. Allowing you to sample, slice, modulate, sequence, arrange and transform your beats with the click of a button.
- Load samples or record direct to pads, slice loops, intuitively sequence beats and manipulate your sounds with unprecedented speed.
- Trigger scenes and retro-capture performances to take the pressure out of the recording process.
- Create evolving polyrhythmic beats with individual track lengths, event probability and the new TransMod modulation system.
- Reworked vector interface can be resized, rescaled and reconfigured to your needs.
- Circuit-modelled filters, new effects, loop point modulation, 64 pads for slicing longer loops and much more.
- Vintage sampler emulation mode for authentic old-school crunch.
- Quality sounds and loops to inspire your creativity.
So, if you want to create your beats quick and not lose your original idea be sure to take a look at Geist 2.
Geist 2 is available for €179 and work on both MAC and PC as AAX (64-bit only), 32/64-bit VST, AU and Standalone versions. Check the link below for more details and buying options.
More Details/Buy Link: Geist 2[box type=”info” align=”” class=”” width=””]Also Read Geist 2 Review[/box]
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Is It Bad to Use Music Loops as Music Producer?
7 Best Free Guitar VST Plugins For Producers
How To Make Basic Drum Tracks Inside FL Studio
SATURDAY NIGHT GROOVES