Monoplugs announces that their Metronom iOS app is now available for free via the App Store.
Metronom is a powerful metronome iOS app that can be used by you to learn rhythms, speed changes, and even paradiddles.
Metronom includes all the veritable features of a real metronome and a bunch of new features like the rhythm trainer and advanced speed feature. As for the interface, it is very intuitive and easy to use, so you will have everything at your fingertips.
- 4 well-selected metronome sounds
- extremely accurate
- a simple and clear user interface
- everything in one window
- speed trainer (speed up, slow down or Loop)
- change speed after 1 / 2 / 4 / 8 / 16 bars
- rhythm trainer (play quarters, eights, triplets & sixteenth)
- edit every step individually
- time signatures from 2/4 to 9/4 (also 2/8 …)
- integrated help desk
- master clock to sync all your soft- and hardware
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Now, Metronom App for iOS is available for free download for your iOS device via App Store. In the meanwhile, a desktop version for Linux, Windows and Mac OS X is in progress and will be released in a few weeks – for free too.
Get More Details: Metronom