Sound Dust has released Tiny Chaos Engine, a free for download drum machine special designed to be used with Native Instruments Kontakt.
Sound Dust is the brainchild of Pendle Poucher, a Brighton UK based composer, sound designer and lover of funny noises.
Pendle has written, produced and performed soundtracks for every major UK TV station and many more all over the world. He worked for 10 years as sound designer and composer for award winning theatre company DreamThinkSpeak devising a 32 channel soundtrack for their radical reworking of Hamlet “The Rest is Silence” in 2012.
Pendle also designs bespoke sounds for other composers, games designers and sample developers etc. If you need any funny noises for your project please feel free to get in touch.
Tiny Chaos Engine is a versatile groove box created using a lawn mower, kite flying, celery, static electrecity, trickling water and even a broker piano plus many more perussive sources.
Tiny Chaos Engine is a great tool for any Kontakt user who need a great and original library of rythmic percussion sounds.
Tiny Chaos Engine Features:
- Order button for an instant return to normality.
- Chaos button for instant randomisation.
- 12 sample engines with individual articulation control.
- 12 sequence engines with algorithmic looping controller.
- Comprehensive editing with quick edit system for instant results.
- Lots of great binaurally recorded sounds.
- Built in manual.
Tiny Chaos Engine requires Kontakt 4/5, full version and is free for download here: Tiny Chaos Engine