Rob Papen releases RP-Amod, a dual modulation plugin, free for download for all registered Rob Papen users. Sometimes it really makes sense to have subscribed to a newsletter, today I got the news from Rob Papen that said that a new modulation effect called Amod would be available free of charge for registered customers. It goes without saying that I wake up immediately, because the effects, like the synthesizers by Rob Papen, are always the very best icing on the cake.
So I immediately looked into my user account and actually, after clicking on the button labeled “Deal”, Rob Papen made the download (MAC or PC) available to me free of charge, including the associated serial number and good Mr. Papen has to, have a really good day today because I can request a second serial number for audio computer number two, great because I love having the same tools available on both computers, it makes editing the projects a lot easier.
Now for the effect, a modulation effect with flanger, chorus, tape chorus and tape flanger, ensemble, and tremolo. A lot of presets are also included and the effect sounds really good, as you would expect from Rob Papen. With its full complement of resources, RP-AMOD can breathe extra life into tracks of any kind, as well as liven up an instrument, and even beef up any drum loops, drum percussions, or even entire loop sound.
Rob Papen RP-Amod Highlights:
- Presets in various style banks. Preset / Bank menu with Quick Browser, Favorites & Recent, etc functions.
- Main section with Bypass, Mix, Volume, Send, Readout display, and ECS (External Midi Controller Setup)
- Send button is ‘global’ and should be used in FX send mixer setup.
- Audio Modulation 1 & 2 with Sync, Volume Mix control.
- Audio Pan and Pan Modulation inside each Audio Modulation module.
- FX Types: Chorus, Tape Chorus, Ensemble, Flanger, Tape Flanger, Phaser, Analogue Phaser, and Tremolo
- The back panel shows you the credits, version, and registration information. It is also the place to make changes to general control settings for RP-AMod.
- PC: 32 & 64 bits VST for: Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Mac: 32 & 64 bits AU and VST and AAX for OSX 10.6 or higher