Bitsonic releases Cannabis Vocoder 1.0 for Windows VST. This plugin is available for free download and can completely change the sound of your vocal track.
Cannabis vocoder is a funny plugin which can completely change the sound of your vocal track. The mono version is an effect plugin, meaning it’s not a vst instruments. Using the effect on the vocal track the software automatically tracks the tune of the vocal track, and calculates the pitch of the changed sound as well.
The poly version is a vst instruments application, where you can load the vocal track into the software and using the midi channel you can create a polyphonic vocoder.
What interface includes:
- Octave/Semitone: You can change the pitch here. If you change the value of the octave you can create various, interesting sounds – even within the same vocoder tone.
- Attack: Changes the reaction time of the vocoder.
- Original: Dashes the altered sound with the original sounding.
- Vocoder: Changes the volume of the vocoder, but the original sound stays the same.
- File: Saves or loads your personal settings.
- Voice/Groove: If you use the mono version, you can use the specific sound of the vocoder for grooves, drums.
- Load: Loads a new wav file.
- Menu: You can choose from 25 different tones.
More Plugins: Bitsonic.eu
Also check the Violent Delay, also free by Bitsonic.