It’s been a while since I presented you an application as interesting as the one I will present you today, the fluXpad.
fluXpad was created by MoMinstruments GbR (Mouse on Mars and Jan T.v. Falkenstein) is the first sample sequencer for iPad that works just by simply drawing the sounds. If you like to do music but also to draw, then read on…
This app is mostly a sample based groovebox/workstation with a highly original sequencer. fluXpad app is very intuitive, allowing you to create or record your own sounds by simply drawing your music and get different results compared to a traditional sequencer.
Let’s check its main features:
- 6 melody sequencers where you paint your melodies based on a sample of your choice
- 1 percussion/drum sequencer where you paint/tap your groove made of 7 samples of your choice
- record mode: either paint your sequence (on the top) or tap your notes (at the bottom)
- each sound has its own sampler settings with unique envelope, loop and start settings
- quantize / unquantize functions for each sequencer or the whole pattern
- 7 patterns to jam with, for each preset
- ability to record your own samples with the build in microphone
- import samples via iTunes or AudioShare
- huge sample library with high-quality sounds/kits made by Mouse on Mars and others
- lots of demo projects made by Mouse and Mars and others
- ability buy new projects/sounds via In-App-Purchase
- ability to export/backup your projects (including sounds)
- Audiobus supported
- IAA sync supported
- Ableton Link supported
- ability to sync via midi to other apps, hardware
fluXpad is fully compatible with iPad (Requires iOS 8.1 or later). You can get it directly from App Store where is available for $7.99.
More Details / Download: fluXpad