Image-Line releases a video preview for their new Vectorial Mixer that will be included in the cupcoming FL Studio 12 DAW. Please note that this is an “Alpha” version of the mixer.
This Alpha version is not even a Beta yet. Many features haven’t even been updated from FL Studio 11.
What’s new changes so far in FL Studio 12?
- Browser – The Browser has changed (now with category tabs and the ability to delete content on right-click)
- Channel Menu – The Channel Options Menu has moved from the Toolbar Menus to the Channel rack.
- Channel settings – Have been integrated into the Plugin Wrapper.
- Interface – Vectorial user interface. See Options > General Settings > GUI display.
- Per Channel Swing – The Channel Settings now has a ‘swing multiplier’ amount.
- Pattern Menu – The Pattern Menu has moved from the Channel rack to the Toolbar Menu and Pattern Selector.
- Piano roll – Piano roll Auto-zoom can now be deselected from Settings > General > Auto zoom in piano roll
- Playlist – Multiple drag and drop for audio files onto Playlist (from a Windows file browser).
- Stepsequencer – Step sequencers are now interchangeable with Piano rolls.
- VST Plugins – VST plugin installation has changed.
If you want to buy FL Studio with an exclusive 10% OFF discount check the links bellow. You will get FL Studio 12 for free, when it is released. All updates are lifetime free!
FL Studio 12 is now available!
FL Studio 12 Vectorial Mixer Video Preview: