Image Line has announced the release of an alpha version of FL Studio 12, one of the most popular music production software in this days.
Changes in FL Studio 12 (alpha preview):
- Browser – The Browser has changed (now with category tabs and the ability to delete content on right-click).
- Channel Menu – The Channel Options Menu has moved from the Toolbar Menus to the Channel rack.
- Channel settings – Have been integrated into the Plugin Wrapper.
- Interface – Vectorial user interface. See Options > General Settings > GUI display.
- Per Channel Swing – The Channel Settings now has a ‘swing multiplier’ amount.
- Pattern Menu – The Pattern Menu has moved from the Channel rack to the Toolbar Menu and Pattern Selector.
- Piano roll – Piano roll Auto-zoom can now we deselected from Settings > General > Auto zoom in piano roll.
- Playlist – Multiple drag and drop for audio files onto Playlist (from a Windows file browser).
- Stepsequencer – Stepsequences are now interchangeable with Piano rolls.
- VST Plugins – VST plugin installation has changed.
This is not a finished version of the program, it’s not even a beta version of FL Studio 12. It’s a pre-beta, still under construction, so it’s likely to change significantly prior to release and projects made in it may not be compatible with the final version.
FL Studio customers can now download the FL Studio 12 ALPHA-PREVIEW and give their feedbacks.
More Details: FL Studio 12 Alpha