UVI announces Falcon, a new creative hybrid synth virtual instrument featuring 15 oscillators, over 80 effects, extensive modulation control and much more.
Most complete hybrid instrument available.
Falcon is the pinnacle of hybrid instrument design, allowing use and layering of oscillators with no restrictions, effects, modulation generators and event processors. Falcon provides a sophisticated set of tools for near infinite sound and instrument design potential using advanced time-stretching and granular sample engines by the renowned IRCAM institute and pure synthesis oscillators like Wavetable, FM, VA, Drum and the Pluck physical modeling oscillator.
This new Falcon Hybrid Synth looks really nice and comes bundled with many features.
- Oscillators: 15 state-of-the-art oscillators, including stunning granular and time-stretching engines by IRCAM and fully-featured Wavetable, FM, Drum and Pluck modules.
- Effects: Over 80 high-quality FX including algorithmic and convolution reverbs, delays, modeled filters, distortions, dynamics processors, analyzers, multi-fx and more
- Ergonomic Interface: Take control over MIDI processing, synthesis, effects and modulation in a single window for an immediate and adaptive sound design workflow
- Modulation: Falcon can be used to Mix and modulate samples, synthesis modules, fx and more.
- Scripting Capabilities: Take it further and script custom event generators or even fully-scripted instruments with custom UI’s
UPDATE: UVI updates Falcon plugin to v1.0.2
- Add Reveal in Explorer/Finder in Tree View browser
- Add new Script Event Modulation module which allows polyphonic script driven modulation source
- Add an offset to connection in edition mode (Macro and MIDI learn) as well as support for mappers
- Add Stereo switch in Noise oscillator
- …plus many fixes
NEW UPDATE: UVI updates Falcon workstation to v1.2
The free update comes with 100 newly crafted factory presets 3 new effects (Phasor, Phasor Filter, and Diode Clipper), an updated IRCAM Stretch oscillator, and enhancements of several modules such as Dual Delay, Xpander Filter, Rotary and more.
UVI Falcon virtual instrument offers many possibilities for sound design, offering a very nice GUI and good workflow. It’s available as a stand-alone app, VST, AU, AAX, for both Windows (7+), Mac (OS X 10.7+), at an introductory price of $229 through November 9th, 2015 (regularly $349).
Watch the Falcon Overview by Dan Worrall below: