FabFilter releases Pro-R, a high-end algorithmic reverb effect plugin for Windows and MAC with a really nice design and a very natural sound. The FabFilter company has accustomed us lately with the release of some of the best revolutionary tools for sound processing. Most of the world’s engineers use their audio plug-ins in each project.
As I said from the beginning, this plugin has a gorgeous retina user interface with large interactive reverb display featuring Decay Rate EQ and Post EQ curves, all very intuitive and easy to use. FabFilter’s Pro-R plugin will help you to achieve the reverb sound you are looking for choosing from some beautifully designed room models, ranging from small ambiences and rooms to large concert halls and huge cathedrals.
The main features that attracted our attention:
- Very easy to set up
- Beautifully retina design, including the smallest details
- Carefully designed algorithms to easily fit into the mix
- Full-screen mode for large monitors
- Easy control of the space with a small CPU load
- Built-in 6-band equalizer allows crop unwanted frequency reverb itself
- Spectrum analyzer in real time
- GPU-accelerated graphics
- Pre-installed presets
FabFilter Pro-R is available for Windows and Mac in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit) and can be purchased directly from our store.
More Details / Download: FabFilter Pro-R