Sugar Bytes releases Effectrix, a multi-effect sequencer plugin for iOS devices featuring 13 effects and a 32-step sequencer with 12 sub-patterns. Effectrix is the ideal tool for grooving sound mutations and exciting breakbeat effects.
Contained effects: looper, timestretch, scratch, reverse, tape stop, tonal delay, stutter, crush, filter, phaser, chorus, delay and reverb.
A playful workflow, refined algorithms and carefully parameterised effects lead to outstanding results – fast! The effects, each exceeding conventional wisdom, cover a wide spectrum from classy standards to scandalising splatter orgies.
This iOS port faithfully recreates the desktop engine, today’s de-facto standard of finest audio manipulation.
iPad Edition Features:
- Integrated Player (iTunes File Sharing, Music Library, Factory Loops)
- Integrated Recorder (various options: Start/Stop/Sync/Length)
- Live Modus (Inputs & Outputs selectable)
- Inter-App Audio (Effect) & Audiobus Support (Sender & Effect)
- Audiocopy™/ Audiopaste
- Full Midi Support (Virtual, Network, Extern)
- Midi Clock Sync
- 20 fine loops installed
- 230 factory presets (100 global, ca. 9 per effect)
- Redesigned GUI for perfect touch experience
Effectrix for iPad is available at App Store priced at £12.99/$17.99/€15.99.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
How To Use MIDI Loops In Music Production
Build Your Own PC For Music Production – Buyer’s Guide
Best PC Computer Setup For Music Production (Budget $1000)
Is It Bad to Use Music Loops as Music Producer?
7 Best Free Guitar VST Plugins For Producers
How To Make Basic Drum Tracks Inside FL Studio
MIDI: RADIO HOOKS