VST Zone has released the Eclipsis, a free synth plugin in VST format for Windows-based DAWs. Eclipsis is a hybrid wavetable synth plugin that features three oscillators, each with its own frequency and subtractive modulation functions. It also features 6 LFO assignable through modulation matrix with 9 sources and 39 modulation targets that will offer more possibilities of sound modulation.
Other Eclipsis functions and features are Arp/Gate (Dynamics) module with the ability to assign routing to 7 targets. Two effects racks, each containing Reverb, Chorus, and Delay effect. Unique preset randomization, sub preset saving/loading for easy preset creation, and more. Check below the specs list for full details about all the specifications and features of this freeware VST plugin.
Specifications and Features:
- preset manager with complex preset randomization
- sub preset saving/loading for easy preset creation/modification and main amplitude control
- polyphony / voice selector (up to 32 voices), portamento (glide)
- 3 independent oscillators each with route output, detune, phase offset, scope, ADSR, smoothing control (1 pole LP filter), pan and amplitude control
- 118 Waveshapes and 3 additional tools to adjust base Waveshape (increase the total number of final shapes to 1888)
- FM modulation with selectable input signal source (Frequency, Pitch, Velocity), detune, waveshaper, scope, smoothing (1 pole LP filter), and amplitude control
- Subtractive modulation with 17 Filter types, cutoff modulation with selectable input signal source (Frequency, Pitch, Velocity), detune, waveshaper, ADSR, scope, smoothing (1 pole LP filter), and amplitude control
- 6 LFOs, mod matrix with amplitude controls, 9 input sources, and 39 mod targets
- 2 Effect rack each with Reverb, Chorus/Flanger and Delay (syncable to host) effect
- Arp/Gate module with 8 selectable targets, adjustable number of Steps (4-32), frequency control and divider (example: divide one 32 step pattern to 2 patterns with 16 steps), playback control (Forward, Forward and hold, Backward, Backward and hold, Ping Pong /Forward-Backward/)
- Arp module section for semitones (+/-1 octave range) and for octaves (+/- 5 octaves range, pattern randomization, shift, load and save
- Gate module with smoothing controls, randomization
Eclipsis is available as a VST plugin for Windows, free to download via the VST Zone website, link below.
Update 2020: This product is not available anymore!
LATEST BLOG POSTS
TimewARP 2600 Software Synthesizer Review
Logic Pro and Final Cut Pro Available Now for iPad
Acoustic Phase5 – Korg Berlin’s New Method Of Synthesis
Bitwig Studio 5 DAW Is About To Be Released
10 Best Music Production Software (DAW) For Producers In 2023
Which are the main benefits of VST3 plugin format?
LOFI ME HARDER
MODERN LO-FI FOR VITAL
CRISTINA SOTO – SOULS