Psicada has released Earhoof, a virtual instrument application special designed for iPad.
Earhoof is a musical instrument which combines a powerful sound generating engine with an innovative rhythmic playback mechanism. Simply by holding the surface, complex rhythms trigger and seamlessly transition, while the sounds the internal sequencer generates continuously vary as you glide your fingers across your device. Even though Earhoof is easy to play, its flexibility makes it easy to create your own techniques.
Earhoof is a powerful instrument creation tool. Not only does it allow you to layer multiple audio files, it allows you to continuously alter the sonic properties of these layers along the length of the instrument. By drawing curves for the effect parameters (Gain, Pitch, Pain, Filter Frequency and Q, Delay Send, and Sample Offset), it is very easy to create expressive instruments which sound different at each point along the playing surface. Importing your own WAV or AIFF files is as simple as dragging and dropping into the app via iTunes File Sharing.
- Includes over 80 carefully crafted presets, each one a unique multi-sample instrument
- Intuitively draw curves to modulate DSP parameters for Gain, Pitch, Pan, Filters, Delay and more
- Easily import your own WAV and AIFF files with iTunes File Sharing
- Record or manually create your own rhythms
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support allows Earhoof to interact with other music apps
- Record your performances as audio files without ever leaving the app
- In-app help manual will help you quickly learn the ins and outs of the program
Earhoof application for iPad is priced at $4.99 and is available at App Store.
Check here more iPad Music Apps