ANWIDA Soft releases DX Reverb Light v3.0, a free version of its DX Reverb plugin for Windows and MAC OS X.
The DX Reverb Light audio plugin is extremely flexible and offers great quality, allowing you to simulate a wide range of room sizes, from sudden attacks of small spaces to large natural-sounding space of concert halls. You can get some quick results using its 23 included high-quality factory presets (picture below).
- True stereo reverbs that will not affect stereo imaging
- 64bit internal precision
- 24bit/96Khz audio support
- Highly optimized DSP code
- Ultra-clean and noiseless processing
- Factory presets
- Built-in preset manager*
- Facility for manual insertion of the value of control parameters*
- Parameter automation (depending on host application)**
- Stereo output (mono->stereo, stereo->stereo)
DX Reverb Light plugin is available for free download via ANWIDA Soft website in 64-bit VST/AU plugin format for Windows & Mac OS. For more details, please follow the link below.