Waves intros DTS Neural™ Surround Collection, a bundle packed with 3 plugins: DTS Neural™ Surround UpMix, DTS Neural™ Surround DownMix and DTS Neural™ Mono2Stereo. You can use these plugins for up-mixing stereo sources, converting mono to stereo or downmixing 5.1 and 7.1 surround audio material.
If you are a sound engineer and activate in fields such as internet streaming, music broadcasts, live sports or television post-production and film you will find this DTS Neural™ Surround very useful. Having all three plugins you will cover any live broadcast or post-production audio surround situation. Also, they can be a good alternative to the legacy hardware components that many broadcast facilities, OB vans, and post-production studios currently use.
- Developed under license from DTS
- Real-time conversion of stereo audio to surround, surround to stereo, and mono to stereo
- Includes DTS Neural Surround UpMix, DTS Neural Surround DownMix, and DTS Neural Mono2Stereo
- The industry standard for television and radio broadcasting and film/TV post-production
- Plug and play! Easy to integrate and use immediately
- Streamlined interfaces
- Compatible with all popular DAWs/hosts
DTS Neural™ Surround Plugins Collection work on both Windows and MAC OS being available as a VST3, RTAS, AAX Native, Audio Units. Supported hosts: Pro Tools, Nuendo, Cubase, Audition, Adobe Premiere, Reaper and more. You can buy it directly from the Waves website site for $499.
More Details: DTS Neural™ Surround Collection