Waves intros DTS Neural™ Surround Collection, a bundle packed with 3 plugins: DTS Neural™ Surround UpMix, DTS Neural™ Surround DownMix and DTS Neural™ Mono2Stereo. You can use these plugins for up-mixing stereo sources, converting mono to stereo or downmixing 5.1 and 7.1 surround audio material.
If you are a sound engineer and activate in fields such as internet streaming, music broadcasts, live sports or television post-production and film you will find this DTS Neural™ Surround very useful. Having all three plugins you will cover any live broadcast or post-production audio surround situation. Also, they can be a good alternative to the legacy hardware components that many broadcast facilities, OB vans, and post-production studios currently use.
- Developed under license from DTS
- Real-time conversion of stereo audio to surround, surround to stereo, and mono to stereo
- Includes DTS Neural Surround UpMix, DTS Neural Surround DownMix, and DTS Neural Mono2Stereo
- The industry standard for television and radio broadcasting and film/TV post-production
- Plug and play! Easy to integrate and use immediately
- Streamlined interfaces
- Compatible with all popular DAWs/hosts
DTS Neural™ Surround Plugins Collection work on both Windows and MAC OS being available as a VST3, RTAS, AAX Native, Audio Units. Supported hosts: Pro Tools, Nuendo, Cubase, Audition, Adobe Premiere, Reaper and more. You can buy it directly from the Waves website site for $499.
More Details: DTS Neural™ Surround Collection
☼ HELLO SUMMER ☼
50% OFF ALL SAMPLES
LATEST BLOG POSTS
TimewARP 2600 Software Synthesizer Review
Logic Pro and Final Cut Pro Available Now for iPad
Acoustic Phase5 – Korg Berlin’s New Method Of Synthesis
Bitwig Studio 5 DAW Is About To Be Released
10 Best Music Production Software (DAW) For Producers In 2023
Which are the main benefits of VST3 plugin format?
100 PHAT KICK DRUM
KATTY HEATH VOCAL PACK
VOCALKITCHEN – BREAKING POINT