AudioSpillage has released DrumSpillage 2, a multi-model drum synthesizer for Mac OS X users.
DrumSpillage 2 is equipped with 13 exclusive drum synthesis models. We’ve retuned the original models from version 1 especially for this release. The models implement a variety of synthesis techniques including classic analog, physical modelling, additive and FM synthesis.
DrumSpillage 2 New Features:
- New streamlined user interface with larger sliders and clearer labelling
- Upgraded synthesis and DSP architecture including anti-aliasing oscillators
- 4 LFOs per pad (upgraded from 2 in 1.x)
- Increased number of modulation destinations in the model editor
- New LFO waveforms and smoother modulation for existing waveforms
- Support for cross-modulating LFOs
- Full dynamic velocity control over the synthesis parameters
- New distortion algorithms
- MPC/Maschine style pad layout preference
- New kit presets designed especially for v2
- Bug fixes and improved overall stability
DrumSpillage 2 will be released this Summer and is available to pre-order for a 25% discounted price (£56.25 GBP/69 EUR/$89 USD).
LATEST BLOG POSTS
How To Use MIDI Loops In Music Production
Build Your Own PC For Music Production – Buyer’s Guide
Best PC Computer Setup For Music Production (Budget $1000)
Is It Bad to Use Music Loops as Music Producer?
7 Best Free Guitar VST Plugins For Producers
How To Make Basic Drum Tracks Inside FL Studio
GHOSTLY – GLOOMY TRAP
CRAZY IN TRAP VOL.1
BEÒ PRESENTS INDIGO VOCALS