BeatSkillz has released DROP-X, a new Beat repeat sampler plugin that helps to make rolls, Fills, Drops effortlessly.
DropX is a very easy to use “Drag and Drop” Sampler plugin that contains up to 3 layers of samples which are auto-mapped by pitch as soon as they are dropped in the sample window per layer.
- Use Keyswitches C0 – F0 to real-time Beat Repeat – 4/8/16/32/64 beats, triplets, and swing percentage. These lock to host DAW tempo which is indicated in the plugin.
- Each sample layer can have its own start sample point, end sample point and also the sample can be reversed and further each layer can have it own pitch, volume, pan which can also be automated independently.
- Global Envelope (ADSR), Reverb, Delay, Distortion and Bit Reduction Effects are also featured.
- Over 250 Presets containing kicks, snares, cymbals, claps, hats, bass, synth, textures, vox and chords to get you started. More Sound Banks will be available in the near future.
- Works with any MIDI Controller or computer keyboard/ Touch Screen
You can drag and drop your own personal graphic image into the slot for customizing your own banks and patches.
DROP-X is available via BeatSkillz website for both Windows and MAC in VST2, AU, or AAX 32-bit or 64-bit plugin format. DROP-X is available at an introductory price of only $79, offer ends May 31, 2016.
More Details / Download: DROP-X