TASCAM releases DP-24SD, a 24-track digital studio that allow you to record eight tracks in the same time. DP-24SD features a built-in mixer with all you need to get a professional mix: EQ, Reverb, Amp simulation and multi-band mastering effects.
Also TASCAM DP-24SD Digital Portastudio features a large color LCD despaly where you can see all the details about tracks, meters or effects parameters.
- supports SDHC standards for large capacity SD cards of up to 32GB
- multitrack recorder functions include simultaneous 8 track recording + 24 track playback (44.1/48kHz, 16/24bit)
- 3.5″ TFT color LCD display
- each track has independent SELECT button and REC button
- +48V Phantom power supported mic input
- 8 balanced mic/line inputis (XLR/TRS combo jacks)
- high-impedance guitar input supported
- independent 3 band EQ for each input and playback track
- mixing down to a dedicated master file possible
- included mastering effects can be used on mix downs of master files
- includes reverb and various other effects that can be independently adjusted for each playback track
- audio punch in/out function
- track bounce function
- locate mark function
- tuner and metronome functions
- song data and Wav files can be copied and backed up to a computer connected via USB port
- punch in/out and other functions can be assigned to and controlled by a foot switch such as Tascam RC-3F.
TASCAM DP-24SD is available priced at a street price of $400 USD.
More Details: TASCAM DP-24SD