Rapture PRO from Cakewalk is one of the most exciting modern software synthesizers to hit the market in years. Capable of producing rich, hypnotic, and rhythmic basses, leads, and pads Rapture are perfect for performing and designing the modern synthesized sounds igniting today’s pop, dance, and electronic music.
Rapture‘s non-aliasing resampling engine sets a new standard for sound quality and produces pristine high-resolution sampling and playback. Its advanced modulation capabilities include over 40 Step Generators per patch, providing an intuitive interface for generating rhythmic sequences. The beautifully designed interface and extensive sound manipulation capabilities in Rapture make it the ultimate tool to ignite your tracks.
Rapture PRO Features:
- Wavetable synthesizer with advanced sound manipulation capabilities, well suited for electronica-related music styles
- Non-aliasing resampling engine technology for pristine sound quality
- Over 500 professionally crafted sound programs
- Six fully-programmable stereo sound-generating Elements
- Oscillators with multi-waveform and ring modulation functions
- DSP stage of two 16-mode filters per oscillator with LoFi and Drive section
- Up to 42 EGs, LFOs & Step Generators for advanced parameter modulation
- Advanced MIDI Modulation Matrix
- Mix and modulate all Elements through global FX
and dynamic Step Generator
- Ultimate sound expandability with native support for the SFZ family of sample formats
- Mac formats: AU, RTAS support for Pro Tools 7.x+, VSTi; Windows formats: DXi, DXi x64, and VSTi
The Cakewalk company is known for the professional DAW Sonar for Windows and the sound generators Rapture Pro and Z3TA+ 2. Cakewalk was taken over by Roland in 2008 and then by Gibson in 2013. Although there have always been diligent updates and Sonar can easily keep up with top dogs like Logic and Cubase, Gibson’s announcement is quite unexpected. In addition, Cakewalk had only recently released the Momentum app and also introduced the subscription payment model.