A.O.M. has released tranQuilizr, a new 6 bands VST EQ plugin for Windows and Mac OS X (AU & VST).
This new equalizer from A.O.M. is “the most transparent equalizer ever”. Even if you are working on very high or low frequencies the sound is clean and transparent.
tranQuilizr features 6 equalizer bands and Lo/Hi cut filters, and supports both paragraphic (equalizer points) and parametric (knobs) operations.
tranQuilizr Equalizer Features:
- Unique transparent sound
- Six equalizer bands and Lo-/Hi-Cut filters
- All equalizer bands and filters can be put on a channel in Stereo(LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side
- Equalizer supports 20Hz to 30kHz center frequency, -24 to +24dB gain and 0.05 to 10 octave bandwidth
- Three equalizer types of different sound characters
- Filters support 1Hz-10kHz for Lo-Cut and 100Hz-30kHz for Hi-Cut
- On/off and solo switch for every band
- Automatic Gain Compensation (AGC)
- Up to 1,536kHz internal sample rate
- Phase invert switch
- M/S balance adjustment
- Monitoring channels is selectable from Stereo(LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side
- Mouse-friendly paragraphic operation
- 64-bit floating point internal precision
- Supports 44.1kHz to 192kHz project sample rate
- Small plug-in latency (64 samples)
- A/B comparison
- Output gain
Prices: $25 for 1-year and $99 for lifetime
Check Here for more details and free demo.