The N6 offers a natural work flow – just pick an EQ band and move it around to get the desired effect.
If you prefer to use knobs, they are there for you with “control+click” for returning to default and “shift+click” for fine tuning.
The users interface keeps all the data you need (FFT anyone?) without creating “graphical noise” or clogging the control screen.
It uses our brand new computational engine and controls for high precision, low CPU and rock solid stability.
We did our best to get you what you need – a FREE ‘no strings attached’ precision tool, which is easy and intuitive to use.
N6 EQ Features:
- High precision EQ tool.
- +/- 18 [Db] gain per band.
- Various band shapes: low Pass, high pass, peak (& notch), low shelf and high shelf.
- Precision FFT reading with: Off, Pre-EQ & Post-EQ mode.
- Zero latency.
- Easy, natural GUI.
- Supports any sample rate (auto detection from host).
- Clipping LED’s and Input/Outpiut controls for avoiding signal clipping.
- The plug-in is available to download for Windows (VST).
Raz Audio provides high quality audio recording tools for musicians, recording engineers and professional studios. Their technologies are offered free of charge, ready for download. No registration, HW bundles or passwords are needed.
Download: N6 EQ
You might also like to read: Best Free Equalizer EQ Plugins