Twisted Tools releases MSMAX – Maximizer Effect and Mid/Side Matrix for Reaktor.
MSMAX is a Maximizer effect and Mid/Side utility built for Native Instruments Reaktor.
As a Maximizer, MSMAX can be used for anything from subtle to extreme loudness maximization to get individual tracks or mixes sounding loud and finalized. As a Mid/Side maxtrix, MSMAX can be used to encode, decode and process Mid/Side signals to add width or create stereo imaging effects.
Whether you use MSMAX to slam your drum bus, apply creative M/S techniques within Reaktor or squeeze some more volume out of your master, MSMAX will surely find a place in your Reaktor toolbox!
MSMAX is built for Native Instruments Reaktor 5 (Player NOT Supported).
MSMAX – Maximizer Effect Plugin Features:
- Stereo Maximizer
- Flexible Mid/Side Matrix (Encode/Decode Input and Output)
- Sidechain Volume Ducker (Sidechain using: Audio, MIDI, Auto, Self)
- Insert effects path (Pre/Post Maximizer)
- Use your own effects
- Output Limiter
- Mono Summing
- Dry/Wet Mix with internal latency compensation
- Near-zero Latency (1 sample
- Low CPU
- Phase flip (Standard or Pre-Decode M/S for 180 degree flip)
- Nanoverb Example Insert Effect (Reverb and EQ)
- Switchless switching for instant A/B’ing settings without clicks or pauses
- Lemur template by Antonio Blanca
- Free incremental updates
MSMAX plugin is available for $39 USD. Check Here
[soundcloud url=”http://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/6782490″ params=”” width=” 100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]