de la Mancha has announced that his freeware collection of VST plugins effects and instruments for Windows music producers is now back online and ready for all music producers who need fresh VST programs.
As most of you know, I stopped developing plugins a while ago, and then after a catastrophic web/database corruption I stopped selling plugins altogether, but leaving the freeware downloadable. Since my hosting contract finished, I moved everything over to a WordPress site. Says de la Mancha
It can serve as a great instrument for chiptune inspired music. Since the commercial version named basic65 was released, basic64 was removed from de la Mancha’s website, but now it’s available for free download again.
thrummaschine is a 3-band distortion effect with independant, LFO-driven filters. Make your bass, mid and high frequencies oscillate at different speeds, shapes and pan, with whatever flavour and level of distortion you dial in for each band.
moot is a flexible audio mute plugin with a number of additional features. The mute switch (Hit Me) can be assigned to a single midi keyboard key and act in 3 ways
The minimum and maximum volume can be set so that as well as muting, moot can act as a switch between a high and low volume
In addition there is an audio gate to chop the audio and a smooth control to add a small attack/decay between changes
- specify any midi key as the trigger
- can act as a mute, unmute or latch
- can switch between lower and upper volume settings
- tempo sync gate with smoothing
- midi learn
envy is a two channel, midi-triggered volume envelope plug with added features
- 2 envelopes, for L&R channel
- 2 ‘hit me’ buttons to start each envelope independantly
- control both envelopes from one ‘hit me’ if required
- run both L&R channels through one envelope if required
- ‘hit me’ can be assigned to any midi key and can be latched if required
- either or both channels can be inverted so volume decreases instead of increases
de la Mancha’s free VST plugins are now available for free download at de la Mancha’s new website.