Fingerlab releases Musyc, a new and free music application for iOS devices (iPad & iPhone) that features 65 instruments ready to use in new musical productions directly from you mobile device.
Musyc is a fun and innovative music application where touch turns into music.
No use of piano keyboard or partitions, draw shapes and listen to your piece of music while viewing sounds bouncing on the screen.
Musyc is free and its full version is available through in-app purchases.
WARNING: Musyc is not compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3 and iPod touch 4.
Musyc Application Features:
- Graphic design by Jonas Eriksson
- Retina Display
- Optimized for iPhone 5 and new iPad
- High quality sound engine
- Ultra-realistic physical engine
- Audio track mixer (level, pitch, length, pan, mute)
- 2 effect channels with 5 effects (Delay, Overdrive, Reverb, Dalek, Compressor)
- Physical sequencer
- Motion recorder
- Advanced physical objects (planet, black hole, modulator, …)
- Real-time audio recording
- High-quality or compressed exports (DropBox, SoundCloud, Mail, AudioCopy and iTunes)
More Details Here: Musyc