Synthblitz Audio release DNX-03 Multi-Band Compressor, a new three-band stereo Compressor VST plug-in for Windows.
The DNX-03 is able to split the incoming signal into three frequency-bands using a 6dB per octave crossover.
First-order filters are considered by many audiophiles to be ideal for crossovers.
Each band is passed through a compressor and then through a stereo processor where compression, gain and stereo image can be altered and improved. The outputs of the compressors and processors are then re-combined and fed to the master output.
DNX-03 Multi-Band Compressor Features:
- Division of the incoming signal into three independent bands:
- Low Split Frequency: 60Hz – 1.4kHz
- High Split Frequency: 1.4kHz – 15kHz
- Three stereo compressors inside
- Noise Reduction
- Four controls for enhanced stereo (one each band and one for output)
- Five Vu-Meter LED, absolute precision to measure Gain reduction and output level
- Two virtual moving coil Vu-Meters, analog style (good precision)
- Limiter function to 0dB in one click
- Tube emulator switch
- Pre-Amp -/+ 12dB
- A detailed manual will be sent by e-mail to those who buy the program
Also read: Best Compressor VST Plugins