Xfer Records presents the LFOTool, an FX utility plug-in designed and crafted for both Macintosh OS X and Windows. LFOTool come to help music producers to create tremolo, auto-pan, trance-gate, side-chain compressor simulation, and dubstep-type wobble effects with minimal effort.
LFOTool will process incoming audio as well as generate a MIDI message stream for controlling other instruments.
This great unique plug-in also allows music producers to sculpt custom LFO curves and shapes and comes with many presets included to achieve desired results fast and easy.
Consistent with other products in Xfer Records’ software lineup, LFOTool is developed entirely in C++ in order to minimize the CPU load during operation.
Features of LFOTool:
- LFO with customizable point+tension-curve editor, 12 graphs in a preset (switchable via MIDI notes or automation)
- Up to 4 graphs simultaneously (Cutoff/Reso/Pan/Pitch)
- Graph preset shapes from a drop-down menu, able to save your own
- Can optionally send MIDI CC out to control other softsynths, effects, or external hardware which responds to MIDI CC messages.
- BPM (with optional swing) or Hz LFO rate control
- Sample-accurate sync
- Dozens of presets included
- Both Mac OSX and Windows versions included
- 64-bit VST and AudioUnit support
System Rquirements: VST, AAX, or AudioUnit host, Windows XP or later, or Mac OSX 10.6 or above.
Get this awesome plugin for £30.57 following the links bellow: