Waves presents the Abbey Road REDD Consoles Plugin, an emulation of the REDD consoles of Abbey Road Studios.
London’s Abbey Road Studios were at the epicenter of a seismic shift that rocked the world of music during the 1960s, and changed the course of popular culture forever. The Beatles, The Hollies, Pink Floyd and countless other luminaries made musical history at Abbey Road Studios, trailblazing a revolution that resonates to this day.
Functions: Amp Typ, Channel select, Bass Lift, EQ select, Tone High/Low, Monitor, Spread, Drive, Analog Control, Soutput Control, VU Meter, supported Formata: VST/AU/RTAS, for PC/MAC
- Amp Type determines the type of amplifier. (REDD .37-.51 only)
- Channel Select determines the channel configuration
- Bass Lift controls the 9 dB low shelf that compensates for low frequency loss caused by using condenser microphones in a Figure 8 configuration
- EQ Select toggles between Classic and Pop EQ types. The Classic treble EQ features a shelf boost or cut at 10 kHz; Pop EQ is a peak boost centered around 5 kHz, with a shelf cut centered at 10 kHz. Both Pop and Classic settings feature a continuous 10 dB of boost or cut at 100 Hz. (REDD .37-.51 only)
- Tone High controls high shelf equalization
- Tone Low controls low shelf equalization
- Monitor controls the source of the monitor output
- Spread selects stereo processing mode. (Stereo component only)
- Drive controls the amount of drive added to the signal. Lower values result in a cleaner sound; higher values result in a more distorted sound
- Analog controls the level of modeled noise and the hum
- Output controls the output level of the signal
- VU Meters display output VU readings.
Abbey Road REDD Consoles Plugin Features:
- Based on the legendary REDD.17, REDD.37 and REDD.51 consoles
- Delivers the classic British sound of the 1960s
- Continuous EQ controls
- Developed in association with Abbey Road Studios
REDD is available for $233.99 / €184 directly at Plugin Boutique store.
More Details/Buy Options: Abbey Road REDD