Josh Levy releases BOOM 808 Percussion Synth, a new instrument rack extension for Propellerhead Reason music-making software.
Create the classic 808 sounds you love and completely new sounds that are limited only by your imagination.
BOOM’s 16 instruments are built using virtual analog synthesis, modeled on the circuitry from the original TR-808. Circuits like the trigger, swing VCA, bridged T-network, and multi-oscillator cymbal wave source are faithfully modeled. But BOOM isn’t a museum piece, it’s a completely updated modern instrument, with added capabilities such as new controls with expanded ranges, and inputs and outputs that go far beyond the original TR-808.
BOOM gives you the bassline too, with a fully playable bass synthesizer using the classic 808 drum kit. Why waste time searching through samples? With boom, you can instantly get the sounds you want just by tweaking a few knobs.
BOOM 808 Percussion Synth Features:
- Virtual analog-modeled percussion and bass synthesizer inspired by the Roland TR-808
- 16 instruments, and a full bass synthesizer
- Individual stereo outputs for each instrument
- CV gate, pan and level control for each instrument
- Pan and level knobs for each instrument
- Full automation of all controls.
- Analogy control adds analog flavor
- Poly or mono per each instrument up to 128 voices
Update 2020: This product is not available anymore!
LATEST BLOG POSTS
TimewARP 2600 Software Synthesizer Review
Logic Pro and Final Cut Pro Available Now for iPad
Acoustic Phase5 – Korg Berlin’s New Method Of Synthesis
Bitwig Studio 5 DAW Is About To Be Released
10 Best Music Production Software (DAW) For Producers In 2023
Which are the main benefits of VST3 plugin format?
DUSTY TRIP HOP
LIQUID CLAPS VOL 2
MONEY ON MY MIND