Plugin Boutique in collaboration with Credland Audio proudly presents their first proprietary plugin, the Big Kick. This plugin was developed to help producers make kick drum design easy and enjoyable and includes a set of features to help them get results quickly. With ease of use in mind, the interface is simple to grasp and controls are limited only to those useful in achieving the plugin’s purpose of producing great drum sounds.
Key Features of the plugin include the following:
- Kick drum synthesis – can replicate the majority of today’s and yesterday’s kick sounds*
- Factory library includes 300 attack types and 110 presets*
- Tuned kick drums
- Easily integrates with your existing sample libraries
- Easier to use than any previous kick drum design tool
- Drag-and-drop sample creation
- Auto-play mode for instant start and jamming
- No-phase-shift free-sound-shaping Overdrive
- High pass filter (again, phase-shift-free): avoid nasty surprises in the bottom end.
What Big Kick can do?
- Achieve great bottom-end: design a drum that fits perfectly with your bass.
- A quick and frustration-free solution: cut out hours of hunting through samples.
- You can reuse your existing drum sample library.
- Incredibly useful instant drag-and-drop sample export: Get your attack, blend with the synth engine – drag straight from the plugin into your DAW arrange.
- No complex envelopes to set, just sensible knobs for instant results.
Preset designers include Audialize, Cutline, Daniel Daly, D-Product, Freemasons, Jamie Anderson, Jim Credland, John Lead, Kris O’Neil, Niche Audio, Rasmus Faber and Timo Garcia. With some extra input from Nick Sentience.
Here is the BigKick Review by Rafael.
Big Kick is available for both Mac and PC and is available in both 32 and 64bit formats priced at £39.94.
Also check: Big Kick – How To Use Tutorial
Also check: 10 Best Drum Machines VST Plugins