de la Mancha has released Dirty Harry, a new free for download lo-fi synthesizer VST plugin for Windows.
Dirty Harry VST Plugin offers 20 unique waveforms in all their mono/monophonic glory. For extra grit the oscillators can be sync’d or ring modulated. Fidelity can be lowered further still with reduction in sample quality, distortion and a unique ‘bad contact’ emulation. 2 tempo sync LFOs allow modulation of filter, pitch and contact, with one LFO modulating the depth and frequency of the other.
There are envelopes for volume, pitch and filter, with different contours and pitch options. Throw in an arpeggiator, pitch drift and portamento and you can see that whilst it may be lofi in sound, it doesn’t lack for sound design features.
- 20 unique waveforms sampled from my homemade lofi synths, the Atari Punk Console and the BugBrand WOM
- 3 oscillators, syncable to osc1 and ring modulatable with each other
- Each osc can be routed to the filter independently
- 2 tempo sync LFOs with many waveforms, can modulate filter cutoff, each osc pitch and the contact depth and wet level
- LFO 2 can modulate the depth and speed of LFO 1
- 2 envelopes for volume, filter or pitch, with various contours and options to modulate up/down
- Tempo sync arpeggiator
- Dodgy contact emulation
- Pitch instability
- Low quality, dirty, lo-fi options
- 16 additional dirt types
- 3 additional lofi options
- Arp octave range
- 104 presets covering Lead, Bass, Arp, Drone, Fx and Basic styles
Download Dirty Hary Here
One thought on “Dirty Harry Lo-Fi Free Synth VST Plugin by De la Mancha”
Very nice Synth, download for free and use it in your productions
Comments are closed.