Dehumaniser II – Sound Design Tool
Now available as a VST / AU / AAX plugin
Krotos has released its second coming of their Dehumaniser plugin: Dehumaniser II, a new sound design modular plugin that is used by movie and game creators to create out of this world sounding monsters, demons, aliens, robots and much more. With a completely reworked sound engine and improved algorithms and optimizations for DAW’s and some extra effects makes this real-time voice changer the number one stop for creating things that go bump in the night.
Dehumaniser II has a modular node based system giving the user complete control over the signal flow and the architecture of any monster or demon you could be working on at that time. With a library that is packed with all kinds of monsters, demons and real live animal recordings which you can use as inspirations for your own tracks Dehumaniser II is truly the monster mash that you are looking for.
- New processing modules, including Flanger Chorus and Ring Modulation.
- Gate per module
- Speech is also far more intelligible that in previous versions
- EQ and Limiters per module (including input and output)
Custom ‘drawer’ macro system per node
- Envelope-follow based on pitch or noise content as well as amplitude, per module in your custom system!
- Use multiples of the same module to create complex settings
- Plug-in formats (both 32 and 64-bit):
- AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, and Audio Units (AU)
- Supported sample rates: Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- Mac: this software requires a Mac Intel computer with a minimum of 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor, 4 GB of RAM and the operating system OS X 10.8, or later
- Windows: this software requires a computer with a minimum of 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor, 4 GB of RAM, and the operating system Windows 7 or above
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- Dehumaniser II requires a screen resolution of 1280×1024 or higher
- An iLok account is required to activate and use both the demo and full version of the software
Supported host applications: Pro Tools (10.3.5 or later), Logic Pro X, Nuendo, Live, Cubase, Digital Performer, Reaper and other VST/AU supporting hosts.
Dehumaniser II is available via dehumaniser.com and is priced at £449. If you composing music for films or for video games and look for a new sound design tool, then Dehumaniser II deserves your attention.
More Details: Dehumaniser II