Image Line has released Deckadance 2, DJ Mixing Software Program for Windows and MAC OS X.
Version 2 of the DJ mixing application Deckadance 2 works either as a standalone program or as a VSTi inside your favourite host. Deckadance can also host any VST compliant softsynth or effect.
Deckadance supports most brands of Digital Vinyl Software products or you can create your own Deckadance DVS CD to use in your hardware.
Brands supported include msPinky, Stanton FinalScratch, MixVibes, Serato Scratch Live, Virtual DJ, PCDJ Reflex & Torq.
Deckadance 2 Features:
- Decks – 2 or 4 decks.
- Smartknobs – Link a knob to multiple FX & Mixer interface targets. User-programmable envelopes.
- GrossBeat – 8 user defined FX per deck with integrated editor. Program glitch, stutter & scratch FX.
- Isolator Effects – Up to 3 insert effects per track (from 10) applied independently to High/Mid or Low band.
- Sampler – 1/32 to 16 step beat-matched easy sampling. One shot, trigger, retrigger and loop modes.
- Smart Panels – User configurable Loop, Cue, Grid, DVS, Key, Smart Knob and Tempo panels.
- VST host & client – Hosts VST plugins. Includes Effector VST plugin.
- Library – iTunes library support. Play lists and automated mixing options.
Deckadance 2 DJ Mixing Program is availbale for $79 USD.
Check Here for more.