D16 Group brings Decimort 2, a new powerful bit crusher and sample rate reducer plugin, part of their “Silver Line” collection, available for both Windows and MAC OS.
Decimort 2 recreates with accuracy the coloration and warmth characteristic of the circuit from classic hardware samplers (such as early Akai and E-MU units). Decimort 2 emulates how the circuitry inside old school samplers from the 1980s actually works. You can use this plugin to add the specific vintage sampler’s magic to any sound, loop, any bassline, or any sound played through it for that matter.
This new plugin features an image filter and an anti-alias filter, also an adjustable filter and audio dithering, plus two alternative quantization algorithms that will give you total control over the process. The analog-like filters with adjustable resonance allow you to sculpt even more the signal, to remove sonic artifacts or to smooth the sound.
- Ultra accurate resampling algorithm (ADC emulation, no harmonics above 22kHz)
- Approximative (pre) filter and Image (post) filter, both conjugated with resampler NEW
- Adjustable jitter NEW
- Quantization with controlled dithering NEW
- Two quantization methods (mid-raiser, mid-tread) NEW
- Analog-like filters with adjustable resonance and cutoff
- Tag based preset browser NEW
- Two alternative GUI sizesNEW
- MIDI-learn functionality throughout NEW
- 64bit internal processing
- No harmonic distortions at output (unwanted)
Decimort 2 is available for Windows and MAC OS in VST, AU, AAX plugin formats and can be purchased for directly from PluginBoutique.com, our trusted partner and biggest plugin store online.
More Details: Decimort 2