iZotope has released DDLY Dynamic Delay Processor plugin that can be used to get a cleaner sound than a traditional full-signal delay plugin.
With DDLY Dynamic Delay plugin you can get many types of delays, depending on the character of the signal source. Use this plugin with Drums, Vocals, Synths, mainly on any track you want. Any source with a strong dynamic range and expressiveness is a great candidate for DDLY plugin.
- Two delays in one: DDLY plugin analyzes your audio based on an adjustable threshold to determine what to send to the top delay and what to send to the bottom delay.
- Customize your delay: Both delays have two modes to choose from: Analog or Grain.
- Responsive interface: The interface of DDLY plugin reacts to the material it’s applied to for unique real-time visual feedback.
- Automatable: DDLY plugin can be set up with automation in your audio host, to engage the dynamic delay on your mix when you want it to and back off when you need the raw material to shine.
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
Below you can watch some cool video demos with DDLY plugin in action:
Mixing Drums with DDLY Dynamic Delay
Mixing Synth with DDLY Dynamic Delay
DDLY is available for both Windows and MAC OS in VST 2 (32 bit and 64 bit), VST 3 (32 bit and 64 bit), AU (32 and 64 bit), AAX (64 bit), RTAS (32 bit), Audiosuite DPM and AAX plugin formats.
You can download a full license of DDLY Dynamic Delay from February 9, 2016 through March 10, 2016 for Free! After this date, Dynamic Delay will be available at the regular price of $49 USD.
Also available at PluginBoutique.com (check the link below), our trusted partner and the best plugin-store on Internet!
More Details: DDLY Dynamic Delay Processor