D16 Group has introduced the plug-in Fazortan 2, the major update to its comprehensive Phaser VST effect for Windows and Mac.
Fazortan 2 should be an even more accurate emulation of analog phaser circuits with regard to its predecessor and precisely mimic a variety of hardware from the 70s.
The operation is very simple because with two LFOs, the phasing modulation is controlled and its speed and waveform determined. In the phaser section it is then possible to define the center frequency, to influence the stereo effect and to start a feedback for drastic overdriving. Subsequently, users regulate the effect size by means of dry / wet parameters.
- NEW! True emulation of a classic analog all-pass phase shifter. Closer than ever to hardware solutions in version 2.
- 2 full controllable LFOs
- LFO synchronization with host application
- Unique sound different from the others digital phasers
- 64bit internal processing
- No harmonic distortions at output
- NEW! Tag-based preset browser
- NEW! Two alternative GUI sizes
- NEW! MIDI-learn functionality throughout
The price and release date of the Fazortan 2 plug-in from D16 Group has not yet been determined, but considering the plug-in portfolio, the price would have to be 39 euros.
Find out more: Fazortan 2