Sample Logic’s new release Cyclone, a new Kontakt (from Native Instruments) sample library that contains over 325 instruments, pads, and cinematic harmonics instruments inspired by dubstep music style and electronic music.
Sample Logic describes this Kontakt library as “…the ultimate Kontakt synth solution”.
“One of the most powerful features in CYCLONE are the powerful “Multi Script Macros”, first introduced in Cinematic Guitars 2. Now more twisted than ever, Multi Script Macros can be automated by using the new macro knob step sequencers.”
Cyclone comes with a new interface providing more freedom to use.
- A powerful voracious LFO section
- The first-ever Kontakt additive synthesis engine called “Wave”
- An easy to modulate and sequence “Pitch” section
- A new group mixer section for blending samples and synthesis
Instruments include in Cyclone:
- Over 325 Instruments and Multis were delivered at 44.1kHz/24-bit.
- Just under 3 GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression.
- NI Kontakt 5 Player with native 64-bit support.
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, DXi, RTAS (Pro Tools 9 or higher), ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI.
Cyclone Kontakt Library requires Kontakt 5 Player 5.03 or higher (free download) or full version of Kontakt 5.0.3 or higher (sold separately).
Get More Details: Cyclone
LATEST BLOG POSTS
TimewARP 2600 Software Synthesizer Review
Logic Pro and Final Cut Pro Available Now for iPad
Acoustic Phase5 – Korg Berlin’s New Method Of Synthesis
Bitwig Studio 5 DAW Is About To Be Released
10 Best Music Production Software (DAW) For Producers In 2023
Which are the main benefits of VST3 plugin format?
HIP HOP SMOKE
POWER HOUSE SESSIONS