Inear Display has released Cruelle, a new “brutal” distortion plugin, for Windows and MAC, that combines the Filter Resonance and the Distortion Feedback to create merciless effects.
You can use Curelle plugin to turn your sounds into crackling glitches, white noise or screaming feedback tones. Create wild patches thanks to its intuitive color-coded and clean user interface.
Cruelle can be your favorite tool when you want to add some extra violence to your tracks.
- Analog Style Filter
- Dedicated Audio Rate Modulator for the Filter Cutoff
- Parallel Outputs for 4 Filter Types : Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, Notch
- 7 Classic Shapes for the Modulator
- Modulation Rate from 0.001 Hz up to 1000 Hz
- Oversampled Digital Distortion
- Ability to Morph between 2 Distortion algorithms
- Distortion Module Feedback
- Signal Visualizer
- Clean Color Coded Interface
- Scalable User Interface (up to 200%)
- MIDI Learn
- MIDI program change support
Cruelle plugin is available for both Windows and Mac host based applications in VST and AUformat. It’s available for purchase for the introductory price of 9 EUR until June 5th, 2016 (the regular price will be 19 EUR).
More Details: Cruelle[box type=”info” align=”” class=”” width=””]Inear Display company was founded in 2012 by Thomas Hennebert, as a home for audio plugins focused on extreme sound manipulation, such as Danaides, Bowecho and more. Thomas Hennebert is also the developer at Glitchmachines. A new line of plugins it’s announced for 2016.[/box]