Dope VST proudly presents Crate Digger, a new innovative VST, AU vinyl plugin for Windows and Mac that that features 800 unique handcrafted vinyl style Hip Hop samples, distributed across 50 patches and also includes a new “crate” expansion pack that will be released monthly. So you will never stay out of new inspiration and ideas.
Crate Digger was designed to supply any beatmaker and crate-digger with new inspirational audio material inspired by chopped up sampling techniques used by Hip Hop producers in the 1990s and early 2000’s when beat makers developed clever ways to create sonic soundscapes using short samples of Jazz, Funk, Rock, and Soul vinyl records.
Crate Digger plugin includes Rhodes chords, chunky guitar stabs, old synth riffs, orchestral up to piano melodies, and FX samples.
- 800 quality crafted classic samples including stabs, chops, loops, FX, and more
- 50 themed patches all EQ’ed mixed and key grouped for instant use
- 100% Royalty-Free, all these samples are made from scratch by our own team of producers
- 16 separate volume and pan controls
- Velocity selection and Mono/Poly modes
- Built-in flexible pitch and drive controls
- Includes a built-in analog style reverb
- New “crate” expansions will be released monthly
- Ultra-low CPU usage [perfect if you own a laptop / tablet / low spec PC/MAC]
- Ultra-fast patch loading [flick through patches in lightening quick times]
- Program your chops manually or use a MIDI/USB controller/keyboard/MPD
- Royalty-Free Hip Hop Samples
Crate Digger is available for both Windows and MAC users as this plugin is available in VST and Audio Unit format.
You can buy this great plugin directly from PluginBoutique for £62 / $99. If you are a beatmaker Crate Digger is a must-have for sure, you will be always updated with new royalty-free samples from rare vinyl records, and the possibilities to transform them into awesome beats are almost infinite, your imagination will be the only limit!
Dig Some Crates…
More Details/Buy Options: Crate Digger | Dope VST