Beside thousands of original sound presets you can import your own audio files and turn them into wavetables and then manipulate them as you want.
One of the innovations brought by Codex is the usign of a high-resolution FFT-based automatic interpolation technology that results in extraordinarily smooth morphing as you sweep through wavetables.
Codex lets you easily customize existing presets or build custom patches using analog subtractive synthesis components combined with an intuitive layout.
Everything looks very nice and all components and modules are laid out thanks to the user-friendly single-page GUI focused on your creativity.
- Cutting-edge polyphonic wavetable synthesizer
- Powered by Waves’ Virtual Voltage Technology
- Innovative oscillators with progressive wavetable scanning capabilities
- Advanced and comprehensive Modulation Matrix
- Formant control – direct control over the acoustic resonance of the soundWavetable (sample) importing
- User-replaceable wavetables
- Arpeggiator/16-step sequencer
- Integrated chorus, delay, reverb, distortion and bit crusher effects
- Visual dynamic waveforms
- Plugin and standalone instrument
Wave Codex synth is available for £75.99 ($122) at PluginBoutique.com, our official partner and 1st place for plugins on Internet. VST and AU versions are available for both Windows and MAC users.
More Details/Buy options: Codex Wavetable Synth
Check oscillators and modulation capabilities in the video bellow:
Waves Codex Synth In-Depth Tutorial