Noizefield has released Club Voltage, a modern and powerful control-voltage softsynth, based on subtractive synthesis for creating sequences to electronic music. Club Voltage is split up in to various sections on two different pages.
- 3 equal Oscillators with 64 wave-forms each and pulse-width
- 2 Multimode-Filter
- 1 Noisegenerator (White Rauschen)
- 1 Modulatiosmatrix
- 3 Envelopes (1 Amp-, and two Modulationsenvelopes)
- 3 LFOs with different degrees
- 1 Bitcrusher
- 1 Equalizer
- 6 different control-voltage (C.V.) sequencers with 32 Steps (Arpeggiator and others)
- 1 Chorus
- 1 Delay
Club Voltage is available in 32-Bit VST-plug-in format only for PC/Windows systems. The developer recommended you to use a PC with 4GB RAM or more with a fast CPU speed (a dual/quad core processor or higher).
Club Voltage synthetizer is compatible with all host sequencer/DAW that support VST format like Cubase, Nuendo, FL Studio, Orion, Ableton Live, Samplitude, MusicMaker etc..
This plugin is available for free via Noizefield website, you must login/register and then download. Also a small donation is welcome, it will help the developer to create further interesting plugins in the future.
More Details: Club Voltage